CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

When Getting out of Debt Gets Boring.

Now that we have only larger debts left - the pace has slowed down to mere creep. I'm a constant checker. Check to look at the balances. Check to look at the snowball. Check to look at the budget. Things don't change, but I'm constantly looking. I don't know what I'm expecting to have changed.

Don't worry, I'm not jumping ship - but I feel I need to spice this process up a little bit.
I feel bad for you guys too. A blog that was once filled with exciting Debt Fighting action is now just a monthly update of what got paid.

I usually go through a slump in March and I think it's hitting a little late (because of the loooong winter, probably)

What do you do to keep energized?

0 comments: