CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Budget Plan for May

Photobucket

Budget Snapshot courtesy of:
You Need A Budget "YNAB" Software

Budget for May
Why yes, it does look so similar to April. I'm not counting in the government rebate check into this yet. I haven't finalized plans for it. Ideas playing in my head keep changing a little bit. I would love to put it all towards my Bank of America debt, but reality is -- I really want to put some into our pantry stockpile and a little aside for Christmas too.

Also in May ... my hubby and my 17th Anniversary. Right around the corner, actually. We haven't made plans yet on what we are going to do to celebrate our anniversary, but the day before we are going to the Brewer's Game. (hence the blow money is a little inflated)

Car insurance went up, but the ds is paying the difference so that will be manageable.

I think the only thing that I can think of that poses problems is the grocery bit. Seriously, I've been comparing prices between 4 stores and it's truly a riddle I can't solve. Walmart is cheaper on some things - but not all. I really need to start writing a price book.


2 comments:

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

I see CITI on that budget!! yikes!! kick them to the curb!!!!

Wendy said...

Ahhh yes, but they are the lesser of two evils right now. A brunt of the balance is at 0% for life of loan and the rest is at 1.9% for life. My Bank of America is at 9.9% so it's on the assassin's list first.