CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Revolution Money Exchange - Free $25.00 in 2 minutes?

I've been around the internet for awhile. Paypal wasn't alone in the world of online payments - but they were the BEST and so others came and went and Paypal reigned as online payment of choice. It made Ebay flourish because payments could be immediate and you didn't have to wait for checks to pass through the pony express.

Now there is a new kid on the block: Revolution Money Exchange that wants to take on Paypal as the Online Payment Giant. Who am I to argue? I've seen this around on the web for awhile - and BUY.com was having people sign up to save money. Oh the referral credits they must have received!

Working the same way as Paypal, you have an adjoined account and you fund this online payment program through your checking account. Looks as if the fee schedule isn't as harsh as Paypal in some instances so read the terms carefully if you are looking to replace Paypal all together.

It has an affiliate promotion that anyone who signs up gets $25.00 - and the affiliate will receive $10.00. NOTE: Promo Period Ends April 15th!

It took me 2 minutes to sign up and I already have the $25.00 in my account. I've been reading about people transfering the money back into their checking account with no problem. Free $25.00! I wonder if Ebay will consider taking Revolution funds? LOL

Please comment if you have any experience with Revolution Money Exchange (good or bad)

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

7 comments:

Sincerely Iowa said...

Now that Ebay owns PayPal... I doubt any other payment service will be allowed!

Wendy said...

Yup, that's why I ended the sentence in "LOL". That was exactly the thought I had. I'm not sure how Revolution Money Excange will battle against Paypal, but the bonus should get people on board initially.

Rebecca said...

what do you mean by "fee schedule"?

:-)

i am currently in FPU with a group from church... :-)

Wendy said...

Hmm.... what did I mean by "schedule" ?? That's not the word I was looking for. I just meant fees. I've been jumping blogs and reading a little about this in different places and somewhere they said the fees were different than paypal. (Sellers fees) ... I'll look into it further and post again once I find the direct info.

Wendy said...

Schedule of Fees*
Transaction Description Fee
Register for an Account FREE
Add Money Electronically from Bank Account FREE
Send Money FREE
Receive Money FREE
Request Money FREE
Withdraw Money Electronically to Bank Account FREE
Withdraw Money by Check $2.50 per check
Paper Statement $5.00 per statement
Returned ACH Fee $35.00 per returned ACH
Overdraft Fee $35.00 per overdraft
Stop Payment on a Check $20.00 per check

This is what I found - :)

money exchange said...

Such a nice platform for whom, who wants to understand about money exchange. You can here international foreign exchange yourself and have your money exchange in a reasonable money exchange rates.

exchange rates comparison said...

This blog is having a needful information about exchange rates comparison.