CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

April Goals

Where's the Desk?
My computer desk is cluttered with everything from internet coupons, my online survey log, my son's taxes that I haven't filed -- hmmm.... even the yellow pages (how long has this been here??)

Educate myself
I bought 3 books (used of course)

  1. The Millionaire Next Door
  2. Money Still Doesn't Grow On Trees
  3. Mutual Funds for Dummies
I hope get into one before the month's end.

Get the Keyboard working:
I started work on my second page entitled: Debt Freedom Fighters BS2
My beginning story is posted, but I have a lot left to tell.

Organize May
Although the budget should stay reasonably the same month after month - I still have to tweek it.

Rebates
I sometimes have a horrible habit of NOT sending in my rebates on time. Probably because of task A on this list. LOL Don't forget to send out your Walgreens Easy Saver for April, Wendy!!

0 comments: