CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

American Idol - Night on Broadway.. yippee

Another boring theme night at the American Idol Corral. Ughh... well at least we know who's going home tonight. Try as the judges might, Jason Castro is a force to be reckoned with from the Itunes download totals I read. So I don't care what they tried to do ... Brooke is going home tonight.

David Cook, “Music of the Night” -- sounded wishy-washy in spots - but he was able to put the Cook feel to it in spots.
David Archuleta, “Think of Me” -- had it muted. How was it?
Syesha Mercado, “One Rock and Roll Too Many” -- cute. I agree this is her area and just in the nick of time. Saves her from the bottom three.
Carly Smithson, “Jesus Christ Superstar” -- in her comfort zone, but she's lost her appeal to me.
Jason Castro, “Memory” -- I actually liked it. Suprisingly.
Brooke White, “You Must Love Me” -- Grew bored of her weeks ago. 1 Trick pony.

My votes for the bottom three:
Carly
Jason
Brooke

My thoughts on going home: Easily Brooke (although Mr. Archuletta forgot the words early on and he was safe -- can anybody say DOUBLE STANDARDS)

0 comments: