CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekly Update

What a Mess!
Day off on Monday! Thank goodness - I really got to get a handle on this clutter!
Paperwork strewn everywhere - a kitchen table I can't even see - my dresser top is loaded with stuff and the computer desk has (barely) a spot for my coffee mug! I have to make a grocery list and sort through my coupons, but my coupon pile has again because a cluster! How does it get this way?

Accountable without excuses
Since my "tag" recently, it's come out that I am a Motley Crue fan. Two sides of myself have now collided. I usually keep the different facets of my self separate but since they merged - they merged. The big announcement last week was for their upcoming tour. Now, any time Crue comes to town I want to see them. I try to talk myself out of it sometimes (as I did last week) - but deep down I have this passion that eats until I get tickets. Well, long story short - I got tickets. 3rd row center. I spent money for them. I spent cash for them. I'm holding myself accountable for it, but I won't make excuses for it. The inner brat won - and this time, I have no problem with it.

Gotta Do List for the Upcoming Week:

  1. Organize my piles of clutter
  2. Make a grocery list
  3. Attack dust bunnies (there's a mutiny -- they are out to get me!)
  4. Bake some desserts for dh's lunches
  5. Organize coupons (again)
  6. Work on 2nd page of blog that has been neglected!
  7. Finalize May budget
  8. Get Envelope Cash from the bank
  9. Re-Organize sinking fund envelopes (stupid move of borrowing from envelopes- I need to pay them back now)
  10. Meet with DS's guidance counselor about "after grad plans"
  11. Write a Weekly Meal Menu.
Sharing a yummy, quick, cheap dessert recipe:

Key Lime Pie
  • 1 sm box of Lime Gelatin Mix
  • 2 regular sized Key Lime yogurt cups
(mix together)
  • 1 small container of Cool Whip
(fold into mixed ingredients)
  • Graham Cracker Crust
(pour into crust - cover and refrigerate a half hour)

YUUMMMYYYY!
I'm going to try it with Strawberry gelatin and yogurt next!

0 comments: