CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Saving Money Online - My Favorite Stomping Grounds

What do you do on the Internet?
I'm not one to play computer games although I do get my fix of pogo.com and NetWinner every once and awhile. What I really do online lately is hunt for new ways to save money and research things.

I've come across a few GREAT blogs lately that I have been traveling to daily. It's amazing these places exist and I wish they were around in the early 90's and I may be sitting in a different situation right now.

Money Saving Mom
The first of my latest fascination is Money Saving Mom. Have you ever said, "I wish I could find deals like that?" This blog is a detailed how to in finding those great deals and the grocery and drug stores! I hit up Walgreens using posted sales/coupons/rebate scenarios and walked out owing little (and getting money back in rebates!) I'm pretty good at finding deals, but having someone wrap them up in a pretty little package is SWEET!

More Than Enough
In the same fashion as Money Saving Mom, the next on the list is: More Than Enough . Again, the nice package with a pretty bow can help you find those money saving scenarios at Target, Walgreens, CVS and other stores. Also gives you tips on finding those great coupons that other savers are finding. Did you know you can call a company and ASK for coupons?

Hot Coupon World
This one isn't a blog, but a website. A lot of hard work goes into this message board as posties post about weekly sales and coupon scenarios, plus has an extensive coupon database. I joined Hot Coupon World a while ago, but didn't get into it until recently. I go there multiple times a week now.

I admit, I do spend a lot of time on the internet - but a lot of it is beneficial time spent.
(yup, I'm going to keep telling myself that)

0 comments: