CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Awaiting the 15th

Wow! What a day Tuesday is going to be:

Revolution Money Exchange - Last Day for $25.00 Sign Up Bonus!
UPDATE: Offer extended until May 15th 2008!
Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

Revolution Money Exchange has been the talk of the internet the last few weeks - popping up on blogs all over the place. As many Paypal users are complaining about their fees - Revolution Money Exchange has been getting an amazing amount of Buzz. Is it because they are offering $25 to sign up or is it because it's offering it's service for free?*



From Their Website:
FREE to register for an account
FREE to add money to your bank account
FREE to send money
FREE to receive money
FREE to request money
FREE to transfer money to your bank account


The only thing that looks different from Paypal is that you are required to have existing funds in your account to use the money. The reason I say this is because they have an Overdraft charge of $35.00. Paypal will use existing funds and sweep needed funds from your joined account.



The Taxman Cometh
Photobucket

There's always a certain amount of stress that day, even when I get a refund back every year.
I haven't filed my ds's return yet - but he gets all of his money back anyway. Next year I will be a little more worried, as the ds will be 17 and we will no longer be able to get that CHILD TAX CREDIT $1,000. I don't know, but I think as long as they are still in school we should be able to get the credit.



Major Announcement will make me OH SO HAPPY!
Photobucket


Ahh, well Vince can't keep a secret to save his life and Nikki has a "thing" for MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS and POMP & CIRCUMSTANCE. Vince already leaked that the Crue has penned a 3 album 3 tour deal although Nikki and the record company have denied it. Vince never lies, he just doesn't keep things under wraps very well. We will see on Tuesday.
My hopes? That I have enough time to save some blow money for KILLER SEATS!

Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

2 comments:

Kris said...

Isn't it funny how certain music just brings color to your life? I hope you get tickets! lol

I've been MIA for a little while - just tons of work stuff going on - but I did see the link you had and got my $25 - thanks! :)

Now...what to do, what to do this weekend? It's gloomy and sleety. I feel like going back to bed... ;)

Kris said...

ryn: hey, have your son stand outside with a pan of that homemade ravioli, face west, and give it a good whack! with the baseball bat! rotfl - that sounds delicious!

I have no patience for that kind of stuff, but jeez, I sure have a hearty respect for those that do. Enjoy your yummy dinner!