CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

American Idol: Girls Night Top 8

Is it me? I just can't get into the girls this season. I'm just kind of like -- EHHH.
Nothing really blew me away. Suprisingly because LOVE Joan Jett and Pat Benatar and both singers were represented tonight. One awefully - and Amanda just didn't seem like she was particularly thrilled to do the song. Perhaps she was "forced" to perform that song over her own choice? Who knows. Who stays? Who goes? Did Simon push the wrong ones out the door? I don't care what anyone says -- he has HEAVY influence on the voters.

Syesha Mercado, “Saving All My Love For You” -- okay.
Brooke White, “Love Is a Battlefield” -- UGHH! I know I didn't like it. I LOVE Pat Benatar and this was painful - however if she was going for different she wins.
Ramiele Malubay, “Against All Odds” - okay.
Carly Smithson, “I Drove All Night” - She's good. No question.
Asia’h Epperson, “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” --seems like the background singers helped her a lot!
Amanda Overmeyer, “I Hate Myself for Loving You” -- Thank God she did this song instead of I love Rock and Roll. I cringed with I heard she was (or anyone was) doing Joan Jett. I liked it.
Kristy Lee Cook, “Faithfully” I liked this too. Country twang not something Steve Perry would do, but it was good.
Kady Malloy, “Who Wants To Live Forever?” Can't catch a break can this girl?

*My* Votes for the Train Ticket Home:
Kady and Brooke

Who I think they will send home:
Kady and Kristy


1 comments:

Shane H. said...

What an inspiring blog. We've just started on the "get out of debt" road. Boy, it's a long and bumpy one isn't it. I've bookmarked you and will return often.