CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our Weekly Menu

Looks like it may be a "clear out the pantry" dinner week. Nothing spectacular on sale this week at any of my regular shop grocery stores. I'm going to have to wing it again, I guess. I'm going to hit the SuperWalmart and see if anything strikes me there. I don't really have a taste for a couple things on the weekly line-up. This may get edited. :)

Monday: Shrimp Scampi (b1g2 free on shrimp)
Tuesday: Tangy Pork Chops with Stuffing (didn't make it last week)
Wednesday: Kielbasa Stir Fry (B1g2 free on sausages)
Thursday: Manicotti
Friday: French Toast Bake (have a couple cans of Cinn Rolls in the fridge)
Saturday: Pork Chops with Cherries (bake with a can of cherry pie filling)
Sunday: Boys on their own






0 comments: