CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"BONUS!"

Ahhh, after The December Of Lean Income THIS came at a good time. DH came home yesterday with a bonus check! Now, I've heard some stories of people receiving insane sized bonus checks, so before you start thinking we came into thousands - please help me dream a little harder! LOL!

Here's my plan for the bonus:

  • $95.00 Glaucoma meds (2 + months) for Cat 1
  • $32.00 Thyroid meds (2 months) for Cat 2
  • $40.00 Valentine's Day
  • $20.00 Extra blow money for me - my work's X-mas Bowling Party is tommorow
  • $70.00 Entertainment fund (on hold for when Milwaukee Brewer's Tickets go on sale)


2 comments:

Katie Gregg said...

Congrats! Isn't it just lovely when you get that extra little bit of money you could REALLY use?

Wendy said...

Ahhh, yes!!! Very nice!
Even better... I didn't need to use the $20 for my bowling party last night. They gave drink tickets! :)