CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust

Okay, it's not "Officially" February yet for my big payoff session, however the funds were there so I paid off the little ding dong card. This one is especially sweet because it was never put into the snowball list of payoffs plus this is the card that we "used".

What does that mean?

Most of my credit card debt is "stored" on low APR cards that we don't use it just keeps the balance at a low rate for payoff. This card is the one we tortured ourselves with. This is the one I earned all the rewards points for Christmas with. This is the one that I never thought I could live without. Guess what. Not only could I live without it -- It's PAID OFF!

BYE BYE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoooo! That must feel GREAT, Wendy! Congratulations. Can hardly wait until I can say the same. :) :)

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canadian Saver said...

Congratulations on the payoff :-)