CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

January 2008 Budget

January Budget

What's wrong with the budget?

Whew! December is a L E A N month for income! I had to make some adjustments to make it work. For one, our taxes are more than I have allowed (but there will be time to make them up before July). We're going to have to float this month for doctor visits on what's left over from previous months. There's an extra grocery trip day this month so I had to pop a few more dollars into that fund too. Mike uses his Blow Money to pay for off the wall stuff so it's kind of an entertainment, household misc and Mike's blow fund in actuality.

January is a 5/3 paycheck month!

That makes February extra special! The extra income plus a CD maturing will look really good for my payoff totals!!

4 comments:

JW said...

I love the way in which you've structured your budget!

Wendy said...

Thanks!

I still fiddle with the categories every now and then - but those are the basic ones that I use.

It's from "You Need A Budget" software and then I just monkey around with the categories to better suit my needs.

Kris said...

It's so prettttty! :)

I'm so out of it - I still use pencil & paper with a calculator.

Thanks for your note on the snowball payment we sent - I didn't go hunting for the $20, although I was really tempted. I will, though, be able to send almost $300 as soon as the payment clears from paypal! YAY! :)

I'm so glad to have met so many people online going through the same thing. Isn't it nice to know there's others out there?

Wendy said...

I am loving having other people in the same boat as me! I hated feeling alone and feeling as if I couldn't share this because I was ashamed.

I know typically you say, "I wouldn't wish this on anyone." and I wouldn't ... but it is nice to have people to share with.

I think I feel less depressed about my situation too. For one, I can see myself out of it and two - I have a support group. :)