CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Pinecone Research

Okay, you know I'm a hopeless nerd when I'm writing about a survey place on Christmas Eve! I'm excited to announce that after 6 or 7 years of trying, I have finally been accepted to Pinecone Research!

What's the big deal, Wendy?

For One: You cannot just go to Pinecone and sign up like every other survey place online. You have to find a banner on a random website and sign up through that link that you somehow found. I have attempted to sign up several times over - and have never heard back. Today, I heard back. I don't know if it was the thrill of the chase or if it's because I hear the payouts are very good on Pinecone Research - either way - I'm thrilled!

2 comments:

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

I signed up with them and got accepted the first time, it was through mymoneyblog.com link. I get paid 5 a survey but I hear they're going down to 3. I've gotten 25 dollars so far. It all sits in my emigrant direct account.

Enjoy, I personally hate taking surveys but the 5 dollars is ok... I've gotten a lot of free products from them, so that's nice.

Wendy said...

Hmmm, and it takes me like 10 tries to get in. ??

How long have you been with them?
How often do you get paid surveys?