CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007

I wanted to drop a quick note to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! We had a fabulous day! If my prime rib would have been a little more done the first time out -- it would have been A PERFECT DAY ... and even with that ... it wasn't THAT bad! I'm stuffed beyond stuffed -- and I'm in my brand new comfy cozy bathrobe and slippers and I'm ready to curl up for the night.

Are you SURE I have to go back to work tommorow? Doesn't it seem like you should always get the day off the day after Christmas? I'm itching to go hunting for sales tommorow to get a head start for next year! Speaking of next year -- I'm working on my goals for 2008. Do you know what yours are?

You've got a week to think about it :)

0 comments: