CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 04, 2007


I finally watched "MaxedOut" a documentary on credit card use, abuse and the unscrupulous and sometimes fraudulent practices of the big named banks. Although, common sense would tell you that if you are buying things you can't pay for, the story will get bad quickly, some stories told were just plain jaw dropping.
We have Netflix and I found out in our subscription, we are able to view a certain amount of movies online -- instant view. Who knew?
I recommend the title. Get ready to hear a few off the wall and unbelievable things! No wonder the middle class struggles to survive. Notice I didn't say "live" -- I said SURVIVE!

3 comments:

JW said...

I saw this movie and loved it!!

This is my first time visiting your site and its very inspirational. My family and I are also trying to become debt free.

I've subscribed to read your blog regularly and have also added it to my blogroll.

Thanks

Kris said...

It was an amazing movie. I'm suggesting it to my econ students. :)

Wendy said...

Kris, I didn't even think to show it to my son (sophmore) -- I'll probably have to re-rent it and show it to him.

JW - welcome aboard! Thanks for the comments :)