CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

OVERTIME!

WENDY
It's time for training! The restaurant in a seasonal tourist town has one big training season and I just started it. Back to back training classes that I not only coordinate, but I also have my normal manager duties to do along with teaching classes and doing the testing. Some of this fun even overlaps! Long story short, May and June are the only months of the year that I see (and am allowed) OVERTIME! So far figuring 3.5 hours this week and probably 8 hours extra next week. Pretty nice considering I'm a 32-35 hour per week employee.

DH
I swear it's a good thing we don't bet what his schedules are going to be like. The talk changes so quickly around his place; I really don't think they have a full clue on what's going on. I guess it's the new owners getting used to the place. We had overtime - they took it away - and now they are giving it back - plus Sunday (with a new perk of DOUBLE TIME). Dh will be working 7 days a week. I don't know how long THAT will last before he blows a gasket - but he couldn't/wouldn't pass up the money. He's going to be a bear. I'll love the money, but this is going to be a tough one.

0 comments: