CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol 2007....err I mean 2008!

Randy Jackson checking out! I'll say it for the last time this season... RANDY JACKSON YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Congrats to David Cook for winning American Idol Season Seven!
After all the criticism last night during the finale performances, I really though the vote would have fallen towards little David.

Now to see what the future has in store for Mr. Cook!
Got to save up some money for a great new album and hopefully a live show next summer!
Whoop! Whoop!

A fun stat I found on Rickey.org

American Idol vs. iTunes Top 20 Quickie:

#3. Billie Jean - David Cook
#7. Imagine - David Archuleta
#8. Always Be My Baby - David Cook
#10. Music of the Night - David Cook
#18. Eleanor Rigby - David Cook
#20. I’m Alive - David Cook
#21. Longer - David Archuleta
#23. Little Sparrow - David Cook
#24. Innocent - David Cook
#25. Hungry Like the Wolf - David Cook
#27. Think of Me - David Archuleta
#30. Angels - David Archuleta

Looks like David Cook fans have the money to support a music career ... they bought more MP3s at Itunes!

0 comments: