CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Crossed My T's - Dotted My I's

It's official. We closed on our HELOC refinance last night ... during more snow!
Our rate was a little lower than I was quoted. NICE! So we have officially moved that HELOC to our BS6 plans which leaves us to concentrate on our last two credit cards. My teaser rate is over in April on my largest one - THAT kind of scares me. The Citibank one is kind of like Sally Mae to some people. It's been around so long it's family. THe APR is close to nothing so most of the payment goes to principle and I'm paying probably $5 a month to finance charges.

I'm just worried about the whole "crumbling bank" theory. I want to get them outa here before they turn around and scr.. me.

WEATHER REPORT: MORE SNOW. We're supposed to get whapped by "substancial" snow tommorow night. Thankfully it's sunny right now. We haven't seen a whole lotta sun lately. I'll take it. I know it won't melt any of this, but at least it gives the illusion of being warmer.



0 comments: