CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

American Idol - Top 10 Guys

Who I liked:
David Archuleta, “Imagine” -- he is so joyful and humble! I love him.
David Cook, “All Right Now” -- awesome job. Learn when to keep your mouth shut, boy! His cockiness will be his demise.
David Hernandez, “Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone” --hated him last week..loved him this week!
Chikezie, “I Believe” -- He was totally into what he was singing tonight!
Michael Johns, “Go Your Own Way” - Believable and consistent.
Danny Noriega, “Superstar” -- I just love this kid's presence here! He's FUN!

Who I didn't like:
Jason Castro, “I Just Want To Be Your Everything” -- Was that intro a cry for "Lemme outa here!!!" or what? Singing is his thing...stardom isn't.
Jason Yeager, “Long Train Running” -- Shouldn't have made it past last week.
Luke Menard, “Killer Queen” -- I love Queen and although this was a wimped out version of Queen... All Hail Freddy Mercury! LOL
Robbie Carrico, “Hot Blooded” -- Rocker? Anybody who has to talk someone into believing they ARE something....ISN'T something. If you ARE -- everyone will know it! Put Robbie next to David Cook and you can see who the ROCKER is.

My vote for going home:
Jason & Jason

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Welp, I got one right!
I'm kinda glad the other Jason is still here actually.

I wonder if the rumor about Robbie's wig is actually the reason for his "dismissal" ???