CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

American Idol - Top 10 Girls

I don't know if it's because I was not feeling so well, but I was pretty bored with the whole show. While nobody really stood out for me, I didn't have any strong dislikes either. The truth of the matter ... I wouldn't buy any of these girl's albums at this point. Second truth be told -- the only AI female that I truly supported and bought her album was Kelly Clarkson!

Asia’h Epperson, “All by Myself” -- She's sick? I thought she was going to cry early on, but she pretty well smoked it in the end.
Brooke White, “You’re So Vain” -- Why does it seem like they are pushing this girl along? It wasn't BAD - but she wasn't mind blowing either.
Ramiele Malubay, “Don’t Leave Me This Way” -- adorable.
Carly Smithson, “Crazy on You” -- okay, this rocked. I still don't like her screaming face though. She looks like she's in pain.
Alexandrea Lushington, “If You Leave Me Now” -- I guess last week was a fluke. She was all over the place tonight. And then to make a comment that "I'm the underdog here." Awwee!
Kristy Lee Cook, “You’re No Good” -- Actually liked this best of the night I think. Not saying a whole lot though -- but between her and Carly as my faves of the evening.
Syesha Mercado, “Me and Mr. Jones” -- Didn't make my head snap like last week, but I'm still a fan.
Alaina Whitaker, “Hopelessly Devoted You” I loved Grease! One of my favorite movies -- but I always DREADED this part of the movie as I CANNOT stand this song!!! Her intro blew my mind because my ds is just like her -- down to the fresh fork thing! LOL
Kady Malloy, “Magic Man” -- If I close my eyes I like her. Her voice is nice -- I just can't get past the looks she gives. She just looks like she would be a diva (not in a good way)
Amanda Overmeyer, “Carry On My Wayward Son” -- I'm over her. This was just wrong. Tell her to change it up ... she changes it up a little bit ... and we beg her to go back. She's not really a good singer unless she's doing her Grace Slick/Janis Joplin voice. She can rock it .. no doubt about it -- but she can do that in a small club somewhere. She'd get to the chorus and I was tilting my head back and forth like it was a Barney tune.

Who I think will leave:
Amanda and Alexandrea

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Whoa! Alania? I didn't see that one coming!!