CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Weekly Meals


Weekly Meals - back to having a plan

Thanks to HotCouponWorld, More than Enough & Money Saving Mom - my stockpile has grown enormously! In fact, this week the only things on my grocery list were:

15 boxes of pasta (.16 a piece)
American cheese slices
milk
apples
yogurt
french onion dip (for my sausage casserole dinner)
4 cans of spag sauce
2 cans of diced tomatoes

That's all I needed.... that's all I bought! Suweeeet! (of course, if I forget yeast one more time at the grocery store - I'm going to freak out!!)

Here's my Weekly Menu:

Monday: Tater Tot Casserole (my favorite E-Mealz recipe)
Tuesday: Spaghetti Bake
Wednesday: Brats & Perogies
Thursday: Sausage Casserole
Friday: Tilapia (haven't decided which recipe to try)
Saturday: Homemade Sausage Pizza
Sunday: Hubby's on his own

0 comments: