CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Monthly Budget for July


Credit Cards
Well, technically they are both held with Citibank now. My transfer fee was $99.00, but I will make up for that with my 0% in no time.

Groceries
5 shopping trips this month. Had to allot for that. My stockpile has been incredible, but I still have to look for dinner items and just things we run out of.

Property Taxes & the Water Bill
Both due this month, so I actually will not be adding these things into sinking funds -- they will be paid this month.

Vet Bills
{{knock on wood}} there is plenty in the sinking funds envelope for the kitties this month.

Rearranging the "Blow" Categories
Back to where we were a month ago. There is a MISC fund for Misc Walmart needs (cat litter, water softener salt, misc yard maintenance needs, etc) Hate to say I was right to have them both separated -- but I was!

Hair
All three of us hitting up the sinking fund for hair cuts this month!

Gifts
DH's birthday is next month and Christmas is not that far off ... I'm a little worried. I don't have a whole lot saved up for that yet!

Gas Prices
I've had to add so much extra for the Gasoline costs. Hopefully I have a handle on what we need now.




Screen shot courtesy of my YNAB Software

0 comments: