CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's the End of the Training Season ... mini update

Training Season is Over:
Cueing in REM's Tune "It's the end of the world as I know it"...... "AND I FEEL FINE!"

The last group took their server tests today! Double edged sword though. Yes, training is over and I can breathe - however, the overtime has ceased! So the real sweet paycheck I get on Thursday will be the best I will see for the rest of the year. Ahhh well. Make the best of what you are given.

New Cell Phones:

Free Cell Phone Deals at LetsTalk.com


I don't know why I get so stressed out about buying things sometimes, but this phone thing was driving me batty. This is the third carrier we've tried in hopes of getting better reception in this black hole of a town we live in. Did you know that you don't have to buy phones directly from the carrier? I was pricing around and found that is probably the LAST place to buy phones! The Sprint deals were the worst of the places I looked: Best Buy, Walmart & Radio Shack were okay, but I wound up buying my phones from Let's Talk..... oh wait a minute! Scratch that... THEY WERE FREE! I got my phones FAST and had no problems. I just have to remember that I have to call THEM to make changes to the plan rather than calling Sprint directly. I might actually make $100 on the deal too because two of the phones had Sprint rebates on them as well! More money to the snowball -- that plus the money I had set aside to BUY PHONES!

0 comments: