CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Updates Abound!


It's been a few days since I updated my blog. I've been busy playing catch up. Of course, I still haven't planted annuals. I think the few hanging baskets and my lilies are going to be all the floral around my patio this summer.


Here's my Weekly Menu:

This week, I've decided to try a bunch of different recipes from Aldi Menu Planning. That was the store I was going to do most of my shopping - so I thought I would try it out.

Monday: Stuffed Peppers
Tuesday: Tilapia
Wednesday: Sausage Casserole
Thursday: Pork Chops with Apple Mustard Glaze
Friday: 4th of July picnic
Saturday: Cheesy Eggplant Casserole
Sunday: Hubby's on his own aka Leftovers

A Raise and new Supplemental Income
DH had his review today and they graced him with a nice raise! He is now officially making $1 more per hour than me. With that ... and the amount of overtime he has been offered is a great deal for us! Maybe we can finally move this mountain.... oh and I can get a car quicker!!

I found something that I like to do online now. The company is called Cha Cha.

What is Cha Cha:
"ChaCha is a web search engine that’s available online and by mobile phone with information whenever an InfoSeeker needs it…anytime, anywhere. ChaCha harnesses the power of the Internet and provide answers when an InfoSeeker needs them most."

You get paid .20 for every search you complete and you can work as many or as few hours as you want! I got accepted last week and have made $52.60 already! I think this will be a nice way to get a little extra income.

How does it work?
The InfoSeeker texts Cha Cha and it pops up on my Firefox driven dashboard. I search for the answer, validate it and send it! Viola! .2o cents in my account.

I can have 20 people total join my team - so if you are SERIOUS about making some money online please leave your email address in my comment box and I will send you information about Cha Cha. I'm sorry that I have to be a little harsh, but I only get 20 people for my team and I want to fill it with motivated people who are interested in putting the time in to make some money!

Don't forget to visits these sites:
These blogs/message boards sure get a work out! I get grocery tips and strategies from them and I eat them up!! I recommend them highly!

The Centsible Sawyer *new to my blogroll*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey glad to have stumbled on your website. What is the link to Cha Cha by the way?

I am interested. Please email me. Thanks.

Denise Sawyer said...

Thanks for the link! I just found you today!

I appreciate it! =)
Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyerw