CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Year of Thanks

First and foremost - I am thankful for my family and our health.

I'm thankful that even though I've had some pretty big vet bills lately, that all of my kitties are still with me!

I'm thankful to be able to afford my house, taxes and utilities in a time where people are losing their houses because of the mortgage they signed.

I'm thankful my aging car still loves me enough to get me back and forth. I love that car!

I'm thankful for Dave Ramsey that I stumbled on in July. He helped me establish a full fledged plan which was better than the plan I had adopted to get out of debt.

I'm thankful for my husband's overtime and willingness to pick up a second job when he wasn't working overtime to help with our new plan.

I'm thankful for budgets and envelopes and YNAB!

I'm thankful for new friends I have made at LLNOE! What a blessing those folks are. I can't even express it enough!!!

I'm thankful for printable coupon sources and the couponmom.com for getting my grocery savings plan in check!

I'm thankful for a fully budgetted Christmas, so I don't have to stress out about blowing the plan.

Ending with the thing I started with: I'm thankful for my family - their love, support and strength can see me through anything!

0 comments: