CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Week in Review

More Vet Bills
Our other senior citizen went to the vet this week. Can you say - "When it rains, it pours?" Or is this officially a visit from Murphy? Either way, Cahoots needed to go in because her lower lip look like she went through the worst boxing match you could imagine. Her lower lip swollen and infected. Of course, she's old (19) and hasn't needed to get her "senior citizen blood work" done. Total Bill: $147.00

Christmas Shopping:
I've done a little bit of shopping this week. Now, I just have to keep reminding myself that some of this stash is also for my son's birthday that falls BEFORE Christmas AND the fact that I do the shopping for my mom too. But I hit some clearance racks at Hot Topic and the annual dvd sale at http://www.deepdiscounts.com/ with code DVDTALK for an additional 20% off! I've been waiting MONTHS for that one! I also hit up the Veteran's Day sale at Yankee Candle and picked my mom up a couple of things.

Plans for my Blog:
Does anyone really want to hear about my week to week struggles and triumphs? Are they more interested on what I'm doing to get myself OUT of this mess? Of course, I think starting this blog has been theraputic for me -- however I think I can do so much more to make my struggle more valuable to the readers. Stay tuned - I'm learning quickly.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Week to week struggles and triumphs are what keep us motivated, I think.

My blog is pretty boring. I don't worry about it... it is a record for me, by me. I am just not witty enough to make anything I wrote more valuable. lol

Keep up the good work!

Krista said...

I meant to add that your blog isn't boring at all. I just found it, but so far I like what I read.

Wendy said...

Thanks Krista! Glad to see someone is out there. I'm glad you are enjoying the read. :)