CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Where's Wendy?

It's been awhile since I've posted. Where the heck have I been?

Work is finally settling into it's fall pattern which is nice. I've been working on ChaCha almost nightly now and really having a good time doing that. I'm a late night beast anyway - and there's good money to be made at night.

Budget is still working fine. We've done a little cheating this month - using envelope money for things it wasn't quite intended, however it's still CASH and the we haven't gone over in the budget so all is good!

I have to say the economy is really scaring me lately. Not that I didn't have fair warning about it. Trying to be a forever optimist is the name of the game in my eyes. Yes, the dh is still putting in mad amount of overtime, but with the new car payment and the oral surgery bill - mad amounts of debt aren't dropping as a result of the overtime. Nobody's fault but my own - I'm the one who bought the car. I know.

Time to tighten the bootstraps even more and hope we come out of this okay. I don't recommend anyone who would like to stay optimistic to listen to Glenn Beck. What a depressing human to listen to!

3 comments:

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

CAR! I want a new car!! are you still at llnoe? I was banned a while back for being a smart donkey LOL... hope all is good, keep up the good work.

HS

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your path to becoming debt free.


Neil
www.100kjourney.com

Kris said...

I could have sworn I commented on this one...I must be losing it!

The economy has me crazy lately...very concerned. I'm obsessed with watching things about it. It makes it more scary.

Where are you, girl? I miss your updates. :) :)