CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

If Wisdom Teeth were so Wise ...

Wouldn't they know we didn't need them??

Welp, I had to know they were coming sometime. Our DS had his wisdom teeth taken out today. And wouldn't you know it - our medical insurance wouldn't cover it. Not even a dime. Add to our debt total another $2600.00.

Is that my kharma biting me back for buying the car? Yeah, probably.

Another bite to the budget happens next month in the tune of new tires for the dh's car. He's been driving on baldies since last winter. He'll need them before the Ice Capades of Wisconsin driving season starts again.

Things happens in threes? My Cahoots's final vet bill, Tires & Wisdom teeth out. Thank goodness the dh is on overtime pay still!

1 comments:

Jerry said...

That is crazy. I remember having mine taken out in high school and it was completely covered under my parents' insurance. I guess it's a different world we live in now. We'll end up selling our precious heirlooms in order to pay for medical treatments. Yikes.

Jerry
www.leads4insurance.com