CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our Weekly Menu


Well, with everyone in the house with a queazy stomach or worse - I have been saving a fortune in food costs and energy cooking dinner! Want to bet even without eating that I am the only one in this family that WON'T lose weight! LOL

Monday: BRAT DIET (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast)
Tuesday: BRAT DIET (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast)
Wednesday: BRAT DIET (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast)
Thursday: Game Plan is Pan Fried Ravioli (but we'll see who feels like eating)
Friday: Corned Beef and Cabbage ?? (have a feeling we might push this off til next week too)
Saturday: Greek Lemon Chicken Soup with homemade bread
Sunday: Boys on their own for dinner

I didn't post my menu for the last few weeks. Sorry about that. A lot of duplicates from thngs I have made before exccept I did try one of my new E-Mealz recipes from my last week menu list. I have never EVER tried a Tater Tot Casserole before. Just doesn't sound right to me... I dunno. Well I tried their recipe of putting tater tots in a 13x9 baking dish mixing cooked and crumbled ground beef with cream of mushroom soup and an envelope of taco seasoning together and pouring on top of the tater tots and covering with taco cheese and baking. (I made a double batch -- cooked for about an hour) and it tasted REALLY GOOD!

Here's a few meals off of my E-Mealz menu that I got this week.
I have the ANY STORE option.
(I just have to wait to get everyone WELL before I start this.)

Chinese Pot Roast (sounds good - doesn't it?)
Chicken & Cranberry Pan Sauce (oooo I can't wait to try this one!!)
Salsa Sirloin Salad
Ham & Cheese Crescent Roll Ups

I'll keep you updated on how more of these recipes turn out.





0 comments: